SonicWall, Fusion BPO Services Enter into Strategic Partnership

SonicWall Fusion BPO Services Enter into Strategic Partnership

August 20, 2021 – SonicWall, a well-known company that provides cybersecurity solutions, has announced a strategic partnership with Fusion , a global business process outsourcing firm headquartered in Kolkata, India and Draper, USA. Under this partnership, SonicWall will offer its state-of-the-art next-generation firewalls (NGFW) to Fusion, providing advanced security features and simplified management for SMB, enterprise, and government organizations.

During a discussion about their partnership with SonicWall, Mr. Rajan Singh, CTO of Fusion, revealed that their cybersecurity architecture was becoming increasingly difficult to manage due to the varying mix of cybersecurity applications being used in different offices. Singh stated that implementing the same cybersecurity measures across the entire company was a challenge, which prompted them to team up with SonicWall and its next-generation firewalls.

“SonicWall has shown great initiative in addressing our business needs and deploying appropriate solutions. Previously, we handled two devices, one for UTM Firewall and another for SD-WAN. SonicWall has streamlined firewall management for us, consolidating it into a single platform,” Mr. Singh elaborated.

Fusion provides various call center solutions, such as generating leads, handling data, or solving technical and administrative challenges from 18 locations across 9 countries. Its additional services are designed to boost business with a combination of human resources, technology, research, and analytics.

“It brings us immense joy to establish a more comprehensive relationship with Fusion. Upon careful analysis of their requirements, the SonicWall team suggested resolving the issue with our latest SonicWall NGFWs, which come with several performance advantages. These include advanced functionalities like SD-WAN that can help businesses reduce overhead costs and enhance network performance. By switching to a single-platform architecture like SonicWall NGFWs, our solutions can offer enhanced management efficiencies and simplicity,” stated Mr. Debasish Mukherjee, Vice President, Regional Sales APAC at SonicWall Inc.

Following an extensive vendor evaluation, Fusion has decided to deploy over 15 pairs of NSa Series NGFW in a high-availability (HA) configuration. This will be complemented with a six-year subscription to SonicWall’s support services. Mr. Mukherjee expressed his delight and looks forward to this new partnership, which he believes will add significant business value.

“Through the adoption of the comprehensive SonicWall platform, Fusion replaced its assortment of cybersecurity solutions, streamlining cybersecurity management previously sourced from multiple providers into a unified, easy-to-navigate management and reporting interface,” noted Mr. Singh.

“As a direct outcome of this platform implementation, we have observed a 15% enhancement in security effectiveness and a 10% improvement in system stability. This shift has not only heightened operational efficiency but has also contributed to improved business continuity. Moreover, the solution has generated an overall cost saving of 25% over a six-year period,” Mr. Singh further elaborated.

“Among the advantages for Fusion, there will be a Secure SD-WAN, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with a High Availability (HA) licensing policy, as well as dedicated and secure Cloud-based management. Finally, a Single-pane-of-glass management and reporting for all firewalls will serve as a significant game-changer for its business,” Mr. Mukherjee highlighted.



To Share

    Request A Call Back